Nominations will be open until Thursday, April 20, 2017 at noon. There will be eight positions in total; four officers and four committee representatives. Time commitment of position will be until the end of Spring 2018 term.
To submit a nomination for multiple people and/or multiple positions, please submit the form once for each person/position. Members who are nominated will receive an email or phone call with a request to accept or decline the nomination.
Nominations are closed.
Duties of Officers:
The duties of the officers of the organization shall be as follows:
A. The President shall:
- Serve as the presiding officer of the organization.
- Act as the representative of the organization to the public.
- Serve as liaison to the national association.
- Make appointments if necessary to fill vacancies in offices and on the Executive Committee.
- Call special Executive Committee meetings when necessary.
- Appoint committees as necessary.
B. The President-Elect shall assist the President and shall:
- Preside at meetings in the absence of the President
- Perform other duties assigned by the President.
- Provide oversight to Standing Committees
C. The Secretary shall:
- Record and distribute the minutes for all meetings.
- Maintain all organizational records including a current roll of the membership.
D. The Treasurer shall:
- Be responsible for the collection of membership dues.
- Be responsible for preparation and maintenance of the budget, including an annual report to the membership.
- Maintain proper financial records and file an annual financial report with the AAWCC Regional Director and the AAWCC Vice President for Finance.
- Verify current membership status for the annual report.
Duties of Committee Representatives (Elevate, Educate, Cooperate, and Celebrate)
- Attend Executive Meetings
- Assists in facilitating events or activities
- Reports to President
- Responsible for information circulating within the chapter